Please read these Terms of service carefully before using Outride Social
- By using Outride Social, you automatically agree to these Terms, so you should first read them carefully. If you don’t wish to accept all Terms then please don’t use our service. Outride Social is not affiliated with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or any Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram and Twitter rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Outride Social at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram or Twitter account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram or Twitter username and password to obtain required information for the Instagram API and Twitter API respectively. We don’t store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
- The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the client to provide updated passwords to Outride Social during their use of the Outride Social service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client not providing their current password will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing, and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor used.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- Cancellation form must be completed five days in advance of next bill date to avoid next month’s charge.
- Semi-annual and annual contract plans are non refundable.
- Cancellation form must be completed in order to stop all activity on the account and discontinue billing.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
This document was last updated on December 13, 2017